Wednesday, April 6, 2005

Flandern 1302 Final


Flandern 1302 Final
Originally uploaded by coljen.
So this is the board at the end. The centre city at the bottom of the board has just been scored. Does it pay to try and get a presence in all cities or concentrate on one or two? You only have a limited number of action cards to play, when do you play the card to get them all back? Do you use one of your provinces or choose a church or neutral piece? You only have a limited number of your own pieces and they soon run out. All this gives you multiple choices and not enough actions to carry it all out. I think this is always a good sign in a game. You always want to do more. As I say I liked it, the fact that I won in no way coloured my opinion :)

Final Scores
Garry 37, Steve 27, Colin 47, Grey (neutral guild) 28

No comments:

Post a Comment