Tuesday, October 18, 2005

So Essen 2005 has been and gone

Time flies as they say and this year's Essen is over already. As you know I didn't make it after all but my good friend Richard crammed a few games into the boot of his TVR and bought them back for me. The games haul for Billygames I will post later when I have all the info. Tonight we are playing at Steve's and at a good guess I reckon we will be playing something that made the trip back from Germany. I have been following a few blogs written by people at the fair, especially Rick Thornquist. It's not the same as being there but gives you a feel for the buzz and excitement that you get.
Garry has documented his trip with a write up and some excellent photos, you can find it here:

http://dialspace.dial.pipex.com/prod/dialspace/town/green/aoch11/essen/

So I will post later in the week with a report of tonights session and a full list of games lugged back from Essen by the Billygamers.

Happy Gaming!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment