Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Essen time again

Well, I have been to visit England for a couple of weeks, been back a week now. I was waiting for my copy of Anhk-Morpork to arrive before I went .....but it didn't. It was waiting for me when I got back though. I love it. I am a great Terry Pratchett fan so I was biased I think. Been looking at the live feed on BGG today, great quality. I shall be watching over the next few days, next best thing to being there. I know a few of my old gaming buddies will be there.....lucky them.

The weather is starting to get colder here, the tourist season is nearly over. A lot of the hotels and restaurants are closing for a short break. Soon it will the Christmas Advent market, that starts November 18th and I am looking forward to that very much. We will soon get the snow I expect, I don't care for it much but Tina loves it.

No comments:

Post a Comment