Monday, May 30, 2005

Well, back home again


Salzburg-Shop-2005
Originally uploaded by coljen.
Well, arrived back home on the 28th May. Had a superb break in St. Wolfgang, Austria. Walking around the lakes and visiting Salzburg. The weather we had was great, only one and half days of rain the whole fortnight. The rest of the weather was pretty much sun all the way. In Salzburg there are a couple of shops that we always visit, games shops that is. This time there was an austrian guy who spoke good english in the best one and he was very helpful. I bought Amazonas, The Tower of Babel, Jambo and the Dragon exp. for Carcassonne. About the only time my wife will play games with me is when I have her held hostage in a hotel on holiday. So we did get in a couple of games, Amazonas, Jambo and Balloon Cup. I had taken Balloon Cup with me. Fortunately the hotel had an internet connection so I could download the english rules. So hopefully you will be hearing about some of these games in future Billygames sessions. Until then, happy gaming!

No comments:

Post a Comment