Wednesday, January 3, 2007

Happy New Year!

First of all a Happy New Year to all of you that have read my blog during the past year. Thanks for reading. I know this is the first post for quite a while and I hope you had a great gaming Christmas. Myself on the other hand have played no boardgames at all, no Billygames sessions over the festive period, the first one of 2007 is next week. The only games I have played is some online Ticket to Ride and some Sit n Go Holdem Tournaments on Full Tilt. Not for real money of course......... that is grounds for divorce in our house!! But still enjoyable never the less. What amazes me is the passion some players have even though it's only play money, some of the language is quite appalling. I just sit there and have a quiet chuckle to myself, god knows how they would be if was real money.

Richard is once again hurling himself down a mountainside again, Austria this time I think. It's that time of year again so I expect he will be missing a few sessions as he skis round the world.

So I will post a report of our session next week.....er...... next week. Until then.

Happy Gaming!

No comments:

Post a Comment