I thought these were so adorable. I used to set out luminaria's years ago, but nothing as cute as these. This idea comes from Better Homes and Gardens.
•White frost spray paint
•Orange oven-bake clay, such as Sculpey
•Glass baking dish
•Black glass paint
•Silicone glue, such as E6000
•Round can, such as an oatmeal container
1. In a well-ventilated work area, spray-paint the fishbowls. Let dry.
2. To make a nose, form a carrot shape from orange clay. Push a golf tee in the wide end for extra strength. Place on baking dish. Bake in the oven according to the manufacturer's directions. Let cool.
3. Glue a clay nose on each fishbowl. Let dry. Use glass paint to make the eyes and mouth. Paint quarter-size dots for the eyes and smaller dots for the mouth. To make snowman winking, paint one eye as shown with eyelashes in the corner.
4. To make a hat, wear work gloves. Cut an 18-inch circle from crafting mesh. Center the mesh over the can. Form the mesh over the can, folding the edge into a brim. Tie a ribbon around the brim.
5. Put a tea candle in the luminaria. Place the hat on top of the luminaria.