Monday, November 15, 2010

Byers Choice Carolers

Every year when I'm out and about shopping, I usually come across the Byers Choice carolers in the gift shops. I love their cute little faces! Although I don't own any of them, some day I may purchase one. The thing is when you own one of a collection, you usually want to add to the collection. I would need a bigger house to display all of the different collections I have at Christmas time! I don't know if any of you are fans of the Byers Choice carolers, but I came across their catalog and just loved looking at all the carolers. I didn't know that you can make your own custom traditional or victorian caroler. You can pick their hair color, eye color, freckles, right down to the color of clothing they wear and you can do it online! Here's the link to the catalog if you'd like to have a look. There is also some interesting reading material in the catalog. http://www.byerschoice.com/catalog/BYERS_CATALOG.pdf











No comments:

Post a Comment