Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Twelve cookies, one dough recipe

 3D Magical Snowman I didn't realize this, but I'm sure that a lot of you who bake cookies already know this , but just in case, I was browsing and found out that you can make 12 different cookie recipes with one dough mix. I will admit, I'm not a baker, and I always order delicious cookies from a lady named Shirley. YUMMY!! But here are the twelve cookies and you can find the recipes for them here...http://recipes.slides.kaboose.com/99-12-cookies-1-dough

1. Sugar cookies
2. Peanut butter cookies...yum!
3. Candy Pillow cookies
4. Pistachio-Cranberry Biscotti...oh, I would enjoy that one!!
5. Peppermint cookies
6. Lemon Meringue cookies
7. Linzer Bars
8. Chocolate cookies with cherries & marshmallows
9. Orange chocolate chip cookies
10. Toffee candy
11. Triple Ginger cookies
12. Almond cookies...yummy!

So there you have it and they all look soooo good!!









Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment