Friday, November 19, 2010

Hershey's Candy Kisses & Christmas

Oh how I love milk chocolate candy kisses at Christmas time!! They are my favorite! I can go all year long and not have the kisses, but something about the holidays makes me crave for them! Maybe it's the lovely green, red, silver and gold foils they are wrapped in, or maybe it's because I see them laying around in bags and bowls in the doctor's offices that I clean at night that makes me crave for them at Christmas! Or maybe it's just they taste so yummy. I love to let them just melt away in my mouth...mmmmmm....! Now there are so many flavors to choose from, but my favorites are the good old milk chocolate. I shall have to buy some soon and put them in my candy bowls and see how long they last! Here are a few of the yummy sweet chocolates. Does anyone else enjoy these as much as I do?

Another favorite...with almonds!

Mmmmmm......

Hershey's Hugs and Kisses

Mint Truffle


Candy Cane Blossoms

Peanut Butter Blossoms

I also enjoy this cute Christmas commercial!







No comments:

Post a Comment